Saturday, July 17, 2010

i walk barefoot into Divine Silence


Sitting in my room, absorbing the warm winter sun, and thinking to myself, I love life! Today, 18 years ago, God blessed us with a small baby boy, and we truly became a family... this morning, I want to stay on my knees, and i want to thank God over and over for this child! Nino, I love you so much, thank you for being such a wonderful person and for loving me unconditionally. From this day on, I must let go, and allow you to live your life, I trust your judgement, for I know the goodness inside you! Thank you for being the baby I could cherish, the teenager that made me laugh every day, and now I look forward to see the man I am so proud of!
You take my breath away!

MONDAY'S CLASS PROJECT
Ladies, this looks like a lot of work, but really, you'll be amazed at how fast you can complete these layouts.

You will need the following:
4 x Background papers, unless you are using double sided, then you only need 3
2 x papers to cut frames, you can also use ready made frames
1 x extra paper to mount photos
I've used 5 x landscape photos and 1 x portrait, but you can bring whatever you have, we will just design your layout according to your photos
1 x transparency (I have stock)
Bring embellishments to jazz-up your pages,and something for the title

Please bring you favourite recipe, we are all going to swap!






love and chocolates
karin


2 of my friends said...:

Pearl Maple said...

Fun pages, thanks for visiting our blog space and linking me back to yours, have lots of creative things going on here.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...I can't believe you're back. It is great to catch up with your blog again...your scrapping projects are so very beautiful.

xx