Wednesday, August 27, 2008

love...

Today's post is all about love! The things i love and cherish, like sweet C.J. that turned 5 a few days ago, and this picture of Gemma showing some real "Puppy Love"

Most of all, i love this picture of my 16 year old son, acting in a school play, i just love his sense of humour and his fantastic personality!
I love this dog, this big, fat, lazy creature lives inside my heart, this is her struggling to get up and come into the house...

This is just a few pictures i took this week of the things i love dearly!

I leave you with this scripture:
Isaiah 49
"Behold, I have indelibly imprinted a picture of you on the palm of each of My hands, your walls are continually before Me..."
God loves us just as we are, and He will never forget us!
love
k
xx

4 of my friends said...:

Tricia Wilson said...

Wonderful scripture! Thanks for sharing the pictures of you beloved things. I completely understand where you are coming from. :0)

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. AMEN!!! beautiful and perfect scripture!! Your doggie looks like mine.. Ü

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Hi Karin! I found your blog though a comment you left on Wilna's blog. So glad I found you - I remember you from the TWM forum way back when. I love your work and will definately pop in on your blog regularly.

Love your pics - you must be so proud of your son! A true blessing when your 16yo son is happy and outgoing and not a depressed teenager like so many others these days!

Tracy said...

Hi Karin

How blessed are you, girlfriend ...

Gorgeous children, a dedicted husband and a big, fat, lazy, beautiful dog - LIFE IS GOOD ....

Love, Tracy