Sunday, July 09, 2006

It has been a long time...


I know, it's been a very long time since I blogged, life sort of changed a bit for me. I had a moment by myself this morning, and somewhere along my line of thinking, I became aware that I am one of those people, who, when they hit the water, they immidiately start swimming. I am thankful that God made me this way, otherwise I would have drowned by now.
Many things happened this past two months, but I suvived.
I lost my Dad, he died on the 9th of May, four days after his birthday and it still hurts terribly! I must admit, I still have this feeling of being lost, not having my Mom or Dad anymore, being alone is terrifying, but I find a lot of comfort from the Word of God. I absolutely have to pay tribute to my best friend in this world, after 16 years of marrige, he supports me every step of the way, and I am so thankful that he is simply there for me!

There is also the possibility of selling everything and moving to Burgersfort, and I hate the very thought of it. I love this town, I love this house, I love my friends, and I love how happy my children are in school here, but sometimes we have to do things we don't like, and unless God says otherwise, we are going.
I want to say out loud, that I am willing to go if that is what He wants us to do!

My sister-in-friend is touring the States at the moment, she has been gone for very long now, and I also want to say out loud, it is time she comes back!!!
I miss our looooonnnnggg conversations on the phone, and I hate that she is over there, and I am here.
So sister-in-friend, get your freakin thoosie on that plane and come home!

Have a blessed day
Karin

1 of my friends said...:

blog49 said...

Hi
Well this is a nice Blog on most important facts. I am happy to read this. I shall link from my blogs to this blog to day itself.

We are running a matrimonial website which provides you free service to find apt and suitable soul mate for you to marry. You can register your profile under suitable category for free. You can search for suitable profiles and can contact them free.

Since this is free. No obligations and risk from your end. Nothing to pay us if you register your profile now. This is a free matrimonial service now. All you have to do is logon to http://www.matrifind.com and register your profile there.

Later come and search for suitable profiles. We are going to promote this new service heavily so millions will login to the site all will see your profile free. So act now and visit the site to register now.