Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cosmo love...

Yip, i fall in love with every range of Cosmo Cricket!!! Unfortunately they are not available all the time in our local shops, any way, used this range again on Chantel's Engagement Album. I loved making this book (although i had only 2 evenings and one afternoon) to finish it. I always get these "brilliant ideas" on no.99 and usually there is hardly enough time to finish. I made this in the form of a Guest Book, the pages are filled with little envelopes with tags where all the guests could write letters and sign their names. Such a fun idea and it worked wonderful, i also took pictures of all the guests attending the Engagement Party, but I must still add the pics to the tags.


This morning Wilna asked the question, what makes life worth living?, it got me thinking.....
God formed me in His Divine Mind, He had a purpose for me being here, living this life with my husband, children, family and friends. I am here for a reason, not just by accident, and so are you!! Our purpose is to serve Him, be His children, and that alone, should be reason enough to make life worth living!
Untill tomorrow...
k
xx

16 of my friends said...:

Christiane said...

WOW, karin!! love what I see here!! will visit you again!! greetings from germany!! :))

Anonymous said...

oooooh Wowsa... glad to see you back with us Karin and such lovely things to show us too.
Hope you and your family are all well and happy.
Hugs
Chris x

Desire Fourie said...

Hello Karin. Hierdie verlowings gasteboek/momento is fantasties. Nie aleen het jy dit baie persoonlik gemaak nie, maar ook prakties. Jy kan jouself maar 'n tikkie op die skouer gee. Hierdie gasteboek reflekteer ook jou ongelooflike persoonlike kreatiewe styl. Dis 'n absolute visuele sensasie. Liefdegroete vanuit Kloof, Durban, RSA.

Tammy said...

As usual your work is gorgeous... so how have you been girly? I have been so busy with going back to collge to earn my degree and the normal business of being a mom of 5!! But I really miss blogging!!

Familie Kubben said...

hello Karin! Gorgeous book you made!!! I also get these ideas a couple of days before the big day, hihi :) So glad you made this book that will be a precious gift and memory! And some news: I will be visting South Africa again!!! Next april and May, we are taking a vacation for 2 weeks, so looking forward to see this beautiful country again! Where do you live nowadays ? :)

Rachael said...

Beautiful work!! Just gorgeous!

Essie said...

o there are so beautiful. Just love them. My friend Judith is so in love with Africa. She's been there two times and is traveling back again next year. Wish I could join her. Bay the way, you're tagged. Have a great day, love, es

Mireille said...

you left me such a nice respons on my blog.. had tocome and check YOU..
and wow I am not disappointed!!
Awesome album!! Glad I found you.

Ik vind het prachtig!
groetjes vanuit nederland

Tanya said...

Hello. beautiful photos. isn't cosmo cricket just yummy! Pity we didn't know we were both going to be at the Sandton Expo!
Tan

Jennifer Davis said...

Don't you just LOVE cosmo cricket???!!! I really like the Lil' Girl line of pp's. Beautiful LO's!! =)

Have a blessed start to your week!

Jen

Jacqui Bourne said...

hi Karin

You've been tagged. Check out my blog....

Love Jacqui

Anna said...

oh so beautiful!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Hi Karin

You have been {tagged}.

I love your "guest book".

Regards

~*~Leanne~*~ said...

Hello I'm Leanne And I'm New To Blogger. Your Work Is Just Beautiful, Well Done.
Merry Christmas
(((Hugs)))
Leanne
x

Anonymous said...

Just popped by to wish you a Very Happy New Year Karin... hope 2008 is good to you and yours and that we see you back blogging soon :D
Take care
Hugs
Chris x

FlipFlop Mom said...

Miss you!!! Hope everything is well!!