Saturday, April 08, 2006

Precious Words from God

Going through some tough times, I tend to spend more time in God's Word than usual.
Today I stand amaized at how truly alive this Word is, I would like to share with you all..

Jeremiah 33

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know...
Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them, and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth..
And I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and I will rebuild them as they were at first...
And it shall be to Me a name of joy, praise and glory...
Behold, days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will fulfill the good word which I have spoken ...
I will restore their fortunes and will have mercy on them!

This is the wonderful Word God gave me for our business on this very day, and I thank Him!

1 of my friends said...:

Unknown said...

HEY Karin!!! Dis FANTASTIES dat jy blog! En dat jy my opgespoor het is GREAT!!! Dis sooo lekker om van jou te hoor!
sal weer hier kom kuier hoor!!

Liefde
wilna